PLEASE READ THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING AND APPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE.
We have 5 openings for SSE. We require an Engineer with at-least 3+ years of experience who can work across multiple platforms and technology units, helping to provide expertise and technical guidance across development teams and project efforts. Must be proficient in English communication.
This role is for a Team lead who will act as a key staff member, interfacing directly with clients and manage the team under them. Detailed requirement for the job is listed as below:
- Provides guidance and design around the creation of technology solution.
- Working collaboratively and independently as required by the effort.
- Assists with technology roadmaps that balance strategic direction, business requirements as well as resourcing and financial issues.
- Assists with technology planning and recommends new or different technologies that will enhance current systems and support corporate and business goals.
- Provides technical direction and frameworks to meet business needs.
- Provides expert consultation for major technology initiatives and incidents.
- Provides advice and recommendations around customer requirements and the implementation of those requirements.
- Evaluates emerging technologies against business and IT strategic needs.
- Updates architecture standards and guidelines.
- Reviews the feasibility of new and existing IT projects and helps to create solutions to implement these projects.
- Guides and influences leadership, technology team members and business colleagues.
- Collaborates with engineering, development and product teams to understand and develop technology solutions
- Engages in high severity production incidents and problem tickets in support of redesign requirements.
- Provides feedback to product teams as to the catalog of standard products, and business requirements for changes.
- Candidates should have 3+ years of experience in technology roles (Software Development) with at least 1+ years of that acting in a lead technical role.
- Candidates should have a broad technology skill set, with depth and expertise in at-least one development language like .Net, Java, Ruby on Rails, Python or related technologies and should at-least know about latest tech stacks like Angular, React, Scala and others.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented, component-oriented and service-oriented design methodologies and practices.
- Must be deadline oriented, delivery and execution capable, able to identify risks and quickly resolve issues and, influence outcomes across multiple organizations, platforms and stakeholders.
- Very strong communication skills and ability to influence decision makers and must be proficient in English. Must be able to work independently in addition to working in teams.
- Broad range of experience with knowledge of different software development methodologies, tools and techniques – particularly Agile-based approaches.
- Able to think abstractly and reduce complex issues and/or solutions to simplified, actionable tasks. Able to influence and drive outcomes, working at all levels of engagement - from stakeholder influence and early concept phases to detailed technical delivery and oversight in design and implementation phases.
3 Years +
Mobile & Software Dev
Engineering Office, Lahore, PK